• Hey, so how was the exam? I'll be giving the exam this winter semester and even I have the same doubt as yours.

As far as I remember it was weird to me and I barely passed it even tho I had the feeling of getting a good understanding. The Question have been very specific in my Opinion. Certainly you really want to learn all calculation , even tho they have not been presented in Detail. To me it felt like a lot of very detailed Knowledge was asked which imho was really unnecessary (like how to decode colors), But overall the results where not bad, so I guess it was just me who prepared wrong.

• As far as I remember it was weird to me and I barely passed it even tho I had the feeling of getting a good understanding. The Question have been very specific in my Opinion. Certainly you really want to learn all calculation , even tho they have not been presented in Detail. To me it felt like a lot of very detailed Knowledge was asked which imho was really unnecessary (like how to decode colors), But overall the results where not bad, so I guess it was just me who prepared wrong.

Umm ok, so what do you suggest how should I prepare for the exam? Just concentrate on the exercises? Prepare the slides or any other source which I can use? And a bit more detail regarding the exam would be helpful.....any detail which you can possibly provide?

• Umm ok, so what do you suggest how should I prepare for the exam? Just concentrate on the exercises? Prepare the slides or any other source which I can use? And a bit more detail regarding the exam would be helpful.....any detail which you can possibly provide?

To prepare for the Exam you need to know everything which is written on the slides. That is not so much but all I can give to you, sorry!