We seek student assistants to strengthen our research data management team at FST. For this task, you will be able to contribute to developing data literacy and research data management in teaching in an interdisciplinary environment.
You will help with the disciplines related to Fundamentals of Digitisation and the Practical Course on Digitisation at the institute. These modules will be offered from the next Winter Semester (2023/24) and are in line with the new Guidelines for dealing with digital research data at the TU Darmstadt (opens in new tab).
You must be familiar with programming in Python and interested in developing research data management structures.
- Willingness to delve deeply into research data management and data literacy;
- High ability to learn and reflect on the use of language in formal descriptions;
- Familiarity with programming in Python;
- Familiarity with Git, JSON, JupyterHub and Raspberry Pi;
- High level of independence and organisational skills;
- Good working level in English (at least B2); basic knowledge of German (minimum A2);
- Good communication skills;
- Availability and willingness to be part of our team for at least one year, preferably longer;
- Interest in further qualification.
Other desirable points would be:
- Familiarity with LaTeX ;
- Interest in sensor technology
Please send a short-written application with a cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org